LAZADA

Monday, January 7, 2013

... monday bluess? ...

 
good morning my dearest human!!
 
well, every monday morning i felt like monday blues. i wonder why. last night i think i close my eyes at 11 o'clock but i wonder why i still sleepy and being bluess.
 
any idea what is wrong with me?
 
work? as usual. many. headache.
 
focus? haha! not.
 
love life? well. this morning i texted zj but he dont reply anything yet. from 8.30am until 11am. is this normal? because he usually call o texted me every morning.
 
just hope i got my bonus this year. and i can get engaged! yeayy!
 
oh! cuti panjang dari 24hb hingga 28hb. actually 25hb maybe i apply leave. if i want to go anywhere. i think so.
 
well. TTFN!
 
…: Sindarela Story :…

No comments:

::: Setelah menerjah post sendiri :::

perhh!! bertahun sudah belog aku ni eh. from 2010. then aku kawen 2014. beranak pinak from 2015 until 2021. HHAHAH i have 4 ketoi anak. 1 bu...